One of the most important elements of your home is the condition is its roof, debilitated fascia and soffit boards not only detract from the appearance of a property but can on occasions hint towards underlying issues such as rot or poor ventilation.
Unfortunately some installers do not treat this area with the respect it deserves and this can often go unnoticed as most Roofline (fascias, soffits and guttering) products are high up and difficult to access.
At Sian we take the care and attention required to ensure each Roofline installation not only looks right but comply’s with current Building regulations requirements. To enable us to work safely and thoroughly a full access scaffolding will be erected shortly before our installation and following completion swept down and left ready for removal at the earliest convenience.
Our installation process:
- Remove all existing Fascia and soffits – this ensures that our new uPVC fascia and soffit boards do not sweat against old timber that could potentially lead towards rot or decay.
- Remove all existing gutters and downpipe/s – your quote will include new rainwater products which ensure a well finished installation and improved rainwater flow.
- Check the condition of the existing rafter feet and treat with preservative – preventing any source of water ingress combined with treatment of any existing fungal decay will protect your roof structure.
- Install new uPVC 16mm fascia and 9mm soffits using matching plastic topped fixings – this provides a maintenance free, durable system guaranteed against discolouring and twisting.
- Installation of an over fascia concealed ventilation system – this provides ventilation to the roof void to comply with current day Building regulations whilst supporting to the lower felt edge to stop ‘ponding’ & sagging behind the fascia board.
We offer a full range of fascias, soffit boards and guttering in a variety of materials, colours and textured finishes to compliment contemporary and traditional properties of all ages.